International GT Road America
IGT is headed to one of our favorite circuits, Road America. The longest track we race on at just over 4 miles, there is plenty of space for all. Registration is now open, click on the photo above to link to the registration system. If you have any questions please contact Julie@InternationalGT.net or call 770-380-7770.
Calling the Ohio Players And Everyone Else! June 23-26
We’ve got about 8 entry spaces left and we are going to call Mid Ohio sold out. As you know, paddock space is limited, the track is tight and we need to be safe on the numbers we accept for this race. Click on the photo of Bob Wisen to register or contact Julie@InternationalGT.net or call 770-380-7770 with any questions.
Watkins Glen September 7-11
It seems far away but we will sell out for the Watkins Glen event so it’s not too early to enter. Click on Todd Sloan’ s car to link to the registration system.
Points Standing Youth Takes Over The Top
It’s 23 years young vs 25 years…… for now. But the more experienced guys are waiting in the wings.We predict the Mission Foods GT3 Cup Championship will come down to the final race at Daytona but for now the young guns are leading the pack. Click on the photos of our tied leaders, STEPHEN HAMMAN and MARCEL FAYEN to see the complete points standings.
FOR SALE: 2018 Porsche GT3 R Wright Motorsports Factory Race Car campaigned by Patrick Long and Christina Neilsen.
- 2018 IMSA GTD class series entrant: Daytona, Sebring, Mid-Ohio, Belle Isle, Watkins Glen, CTMP, Lime Rock, winner at Road America, VIR, Laguna Seca, Road Atlanta. Additionally, Laguna Seca California 8 hour International GT (#911) race driven by R. Dumas, D. Werner, F. Makowiecki.
- Actual car used in the 2019 movie “The Art of Racing in the Rain”, actors Milo Ventimiglia-Denny Swift, Kevin Costner-Enzo, Amanda Seyfried, Produced by Patrick Dempsey
- 2019-2021 International GT series campaigned by Professional racer Joe Varde and amateur Mark Sandridge
- Data management system with computer and history, set-up information, etc.
- Spare parts include spare motor, spare transmission, body parts, too many other spares to mention.
Contact Joe Varde @ 813-235-3350 or email@example.com
The official photographer for International GT is John Kernodle. Click on the photo to link to the Kernodle Photography website and see special offers from John to International GT competitors.