If racing on an IGT weekend isn’t thrilling enough, Lime Rock Park gives the opportunity to visit one of the most picturesque locations on the schedule, some would say in the country. Nestled in the Litchfield Hills of Northwest Connecticut, the Interlaken Inn is a beautiful location to treat yourself to anytime of the year. If you can’t stay at the Interlaken Inn (they fill up fast) for the International GT race, at least make a stop for dinner at their award winning Morton’s Restaurant (make reservations, you’ll need them!)
International GT is proud to announce that the Lime Rock event will be presented by the Interlaken Inn, once again in 2022. Thanks to Paul and John Reisman for their ongoing commitment to International GT.
Longest Track on IGT Schedule – May 19-22
IGT is headed to one of our favorite circuits, Road America. Located about an hour outside of Milwaukee and the longest track we visit at just over 4 miles, there is plenty of space for all. Registration is now open, click on the Road America logo to link to the registration system. If you have any questions please contact Julie@InternationalGT.net or call 770-380-7770.
The Lime Rock “Bullring” Now A Two Day Event Fri-Sat, May 27-28
Dubbed the “bullring” for its unique configuration and length of just 1.5 miles, Lime Rock Park will host IGT again on the Memorial Day weekend. However, this year the event will be condensed with a full compliment of practices, qualifying and races for IGT over just two days, Friday May 27 and Saturday May 28 – leaving participants to enjoy the Memorial Day weekend with family and friends. Click on the Lime Rock logo to link to the event registration and the updated schedule. Any questions call 770-380-7770 or email julie@Internationalgt.net
FOR SALE: 2018 Porsche GT3 R Wright Motorsports Factory Race Car campaigned by Patrick Long and Christina Neilsen.
- 2018 IMSA GTD class series entrant: Daytona, Sebring, Mid-Ohio, Belle Isle, Watkins Glen, CTMP, Lime Rock, winner at Road America, VIR, Laguna Seca, Road Atlanta. Additionally, Laguna Seca California 8 hour International GT (#911) race driven by R. Dumas, D. Werner, F. Makowiecki.
- Actual car used in the 2019 movie “The Art of Racing in the Rain”, actors Milo Ventimiglia-Denny Swift, Kevin Costner-Enzo, Amanda Seyfried, Produced by Patrick Dempsey
- 2019-2021 International GT series campaigned by Professional racer Joe Varde and amateur Mark Sandridge
- Data management system with computer and history, set-up information, etc.
- Spare parts include spare motor, spare transmission, body parts, too many other spares to mention.
Contact Joe Varde @ 813-235-3350 or email@example.com
The official photographer for International GT is John Kernodle. Click on the photo to link to the Kernodle Photography website and see special offers from John to International GT competitors.