Saturday, May 7th Road America Discount Entry Deadline – Race May 19-22
If you are interested in entering the Road America event the discounted entry will end this Saturday, May 7th, so get your entry in!
Click on the photo for registration or to download the schedule. If you have any questions please contact Julie@internationalGT.net or call (770)380-7770
New RV Spaces with Hookups Available to Road America
Road America has introduced new competitor’s RV spaces with power hook ups in the Upper West Paddock. There are 20 spaces allocated to SVRA and IGT participants – first come first serve. If you are interested in securing a space please contact Julie at (770)380-7770.
If you haven’t done it yet, now would be a great time to place your Pirelli tire order with Frisby Tires. Remember Pirelli is the partner and exclusive tire for all International GT events and Frisby Tires is the sole supplier. Click here to link to Frisby Tires IGT tire order form or call (800)373-7390.
FOR SALE: 2018 Porsche GT3 R Wright Motorsports Factory Race Car campaigned by Patrick Long and Christina Neilsen.
- 2018 IMSA GTD class series entrant: Daytona, Sebring, Mid-Ohio, Belle Isle, Watkins Glen, CTMP, Lime Rock, winner at Road America, VIR, Laguna Seca, Road Atlanta. Additionally, Laguna Seca California 8 hour International GT (#911) race driven by R. Dumas, D. Werner, F. Makowiecki.
- Actual car used in the 2019 movie “The Art of Racing in the Rain”, actors Milo Ventimiglia-Denny Swift, Kevin Costner-Enzo, Amanda Seyfried, Produced by Patrick Dempsey
- 2019-2021 International GT series campaigned by Professional racer Joe Varde and amateur Mark Sandridge
- Data management system with computer and history, set-up information, etc.
- Spare parts include spare motor, spare transmission, body parts, too many other spares to mention.
Contact Joe Varde @ 813-235-3350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The official photographer for International GT is John Kernodle. Click on the photo to link to the Kernodle Photography website and see special offers from John to International GT competitors.