Daytona – Discount Deadline December 8
Just about the time most of the country is getting cold, we’ll be headed down to Daytona, yay!! Registration is open – link by clicking the photo of Bill Riddell’s #00 car. You can also use the same link from the photo to see the provisional schedule.
COTA Event Photography
Robert Kerr of Dark Images Photo was our Series photographer at the COTA event. If you are interested in seeing or purchasing photography from the COTA event, please click on the photo of the COTA tower to link to his website.
FOR SALE: Porsche 997.2 Cup car. Includes a very extensive spares package. It has 29 hours on the motor and a recently refreshed transmission. Price: $110K for the entire package – car and spares.
- KMP Paddle Shifter (not installed)
- Penske 2-way adjustable 7565 shocks (not installed)
- 3 sets of wheels
- 2 sets of fresh Pirelli sticker slicks (one mounted), zero heat cycles
- 1 set of fresh Pirelli Wets (unmounted), zero heat cycles
- 1 set of scrubs (mounted)Spare hood
- Spare left front fender with tomahawk
- Two Grand Am splittersNitrogen system with wand
- MSA cable
- Two PMNA wheel sockets
- Demonspeed tire warmers
- Demonspeed two-stage jack stands
- Two sets of car covers
- Transport rings
- Motorola radio (in-car)Cool Shirt (in-car)V
- Box HD2 system with two cameras (in-car)991-style steering wheel
- Recaro P1300 race seat
- Hard-wired for Garmin Catalyst
Contact: Ted Kokas (917) 375-3260 TKokas@hotmail.com
Selling or looking for a race car, trailer, equipment, etc? We’ll highlight it in our Marketplace section. This is free to International GT competitors and teams and will run for about 4 email blasts. Just send a photo, description and contact information to Julie@InternationalGT.net.
Pirelli Tire Orders
Pirelli is the official tire of International GT and Frisby Performance Tire is the sole supplier. Click on the logo to link to their IGT tire order side or call Frisby at (800)373-7390.
December 10-12 – Daytona International Speedway