As we get ready to head to Road Atlanta – MARCH 25-28, here is a look back at our November 2020 race. Click on the photo above for in-car video of the first lap of the enduro which SHANNON HERFORD started and CORY FRIEDMAN finished to combine for the overall race win. If you look closely you’ll also see JUAN LOPEZ-SANTINI who finished the exciting 70-minute enduro race in second overall.
Registration Discount Ends Sunday, March 14 For Road Atlanta
Updated Event Schedule
Enter the Road Atlanta (March 25-28) event now and receive the early entry discounted price. The discount will end this Sunday, March 14th so enter early. Click on the photo to the left to link to IGT registration. If you have any registration questions please contact Julie@InternationalGT.net or call (770)380-7770.
Click on the photo to download the updated Road Atlanta event schedule.
Road Atlanta Reception at the Lucky Dog Garage
One of our favorite stops in the season is at the ultimate “man cave” across from Road Atlanta, the Lucky Dog Garage. We will again host a reception at the Lucky Dog, which is located just across Hwy 53 from the track’s main entrance, on FRIDAY, MARCH 26 at 5:30pm. Come join us for a bite to eat, something to drink and a look at the latest on display in the Lucky Dog collection of racing and auto memorabilia.
Road Atlanta Paddock Parking
Road Atlanta Load-In 2021
Use the main entrance (bottom of map) stop at registration (opens Wed 1pm) and follow the access road past the Driving Club, FOX Factory and Administration buildings into the tower paddock (blue line). There will be a line dedicated to IGT.
● There will be an SVRA official to guide you to park.
● Garage style (three or more cars under the same tent) parking MUST be approved by Will Huxtable or Alex Miller before stopping.
● RV’s: If it towed the race trailer into the paddock, it can stay in the paddock.
● There are nine RV spots with electrical hookups on the Skidpad near turn one. Please reserve a spot by emailing email@example.com. Spots will be assigned based on reservation date. Space fee $150
● IGT will be paddocked on the skidpad. There is power on the skidpad.
Selling a race car, trailer, equipment, etc? We’ll highlight it in our Marketplace section. This is free to International GT competitors and teams and will run for about 4 email blasts. Just send a photo, description and contact information to Julie@InternationalGT.net.